- This event has passed.
Hawaii’s Finest Summer Bash
August 25, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm| $25
Revive The Live Presents: Hawaii’s Finest Summer Bash here on The Great Lawn at Bishop Museum, Friday, August 25th.
In late 2012, Hawaii’s Finest Clothing launched the Revive the Live Campaign to bring Island Music back to the forefront of Hawaiʻi’s Entertainment.
General Admission Tickets: $25 Presale | $35 Door
VIP Tickets: $80 Presale | $100 Door
Keiki 4 & Under FREE
– Ten of the top Island Reggae Artists from Hawaiʻi and California on two stages.
– Food Trucks serving up local favorites.
– Beer Garden serving up Beer, Wine and Mixed Drinks (for guests 21 and over with valid ID)
– HI’s Finest Pop Up Shop: Hawaii’s Finest Clothing will be releasing a brand new Camo Collection along with their T Shirt, Tops, Hats, Jewelry Line, Towels, Bikinis and other great items.
– Keiki Corner includes jump castles, carnival rides and snacks and more!
– Keiki 4 and under are free
– Only 21+ will be allowed to enter Beer Garden and VIP Area
– Blankets and towels are allowed
– There will be a tent with Table and Chairs for our Kupuna
– No coolers, outside food & drinks allowed.
– No packages, bags, knapsacks and backpacks allowed.
– Small purses not to exceed 12” x 12” (One per person & subject to search)
– No chairs will be allowed into the venue.
– No weapons or illegal drugs will be allowed. Any weapons or illegal drugs will be confiscated and subject to ejection and/or arrest.
– Any outside alcoholic beverage will be confiscated. Any patron under the age of 21 found drinking will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
-Valet Parking will be available at Bishop Museum, enter through the main gate on Bernice Street and be greeted by Valet.
– Bishop Museum has designated convenient parking for its handicapped guests. Vehicles parked in a blue handicap space and displaying a blue handicap placard will not be charged for parking.
– Bishop Museum has four electric vehicle charging stations located in the second parking area, near the Pākī and Atherton buildings. These stall are restricted to electric vehicles only and are available on a first come, first served basis. Parking fees will still apply.
– No overnight parking privileges will be granted.
-There is ample street parking on neighboring streets. Bishop Museum is not responsible for the activities of vehicles parked off campus and we recommend that you follow all posted parking signs and restrictions when parking on city streets.
-Other Parking Lots:
-Kapalama Elementary School: Directly across the street.
-Damien Memorial School: A short block away. 1401 Houghtailing St