The Membership Manager is responsible for the oversight and implementation of most aspects the Museum’s membership program, including acquisition, retention, cultivation, member events, communications, and member benefits, member collateral, acquisition campaigns, member communications and messaging, and is the primary liaison to the Bishop Museum Association Council. With the Vice President for Institutional Advancement, this individual will develop and implement a strategic plan for the growth of the Museum’s membership program, including setting goals and objectives, developing tactical plans, segmenting markets, pricing and delivery strategies, market research, and member acquisition.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year experience in a high-energy, nonprofit environment or equivalent.
- Previous fundraising, membership, and event coordination experience preferable.
- Marketing, graphic design, and web design skills preferable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Valid Hawaii Drivers License – must be able to drive to meet with clients.
Hours: Full-time. Flexibility in schedule to handle various tasks, includes night/weekend hours.
Deadline to Apply: Position will remain posted until filled.
To Apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=bm1525&jobId=149239
For More Information: http://www.bishopmuseum.org/careers/